BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 15, 2009

Blogging~

I always think that blogging is a way for you to voice out what you think in mind FREELY and it's the inner voice that's so truthful that you're so REAL! People blog for many reasons and purposes-personal, hobbies ( photography, travel, food, etc), fans club, online shop etc etc..

For me, I blog to say out my personal feelings, life, thinking-whatever in my mind I'll just bla everything out..But sometimes, things get very IRRITATING and ANNOYING because I have to THINK TWICE before I post since whatever I write MIGHT hurt others' feelings ( Especially if it concerns people related to me and it happen that they read my blog~ )..It's SO DAMN ANNOYINGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!! I treat my blog as a life journal which is like an online diary so I don't see what's wrong for me to bla whatever that's coming out from my brain..And I can't stop my freaking hands and mind from typing and uploading pictures that as far as I am concern, it's the REAL me we're talking here..Or should I freaking go FAKE myself and praise people who make me mad and emo? Are you out of your mind?! Where's your sense of rationality? Everyone have their emo period so do I..Once I bla everything out, I totally feel so relieved! And after that I'll be Ok if it's nothing serious so just don't need mind what I'm writing here..Yaya, have to think others' feeling! Like you're so damn great la and think you're a celebrity and that popular is it? No one will ever know you la..If know also friends only, so what? It's not that I create a fuss and downgrade you or whatever shit..I'm just voicing out my feeling and thinking..Am I wrong?!!!

HATE it that after I hit the post button, in which the contents involve people whom I know or close with and they have the-so-called-reputation to mantain and asked me to DELETE some sentences or pictures! Reasons : Don't want other people to know la, Don't look nice in the pic la, bla bla bla..WTH! Again I stress that whatever I write comes out from my brain and it must be that something triggered it and it's not that I go tell the whole world of your secrets and put you in hell!! And the pics that I uploaded don't contain any of your nude pics so why care so much you look nice or not? I have my own reasons for uploading certain pics..If I have to ask permission, might as why you don't so 'tua pai' la wanna take pics..Shitty attitude man~ Really making blog utilisation to the minimum because of these things..Understand the world of blog la, people~

So, sometimes I kinda regret that I once asked people who know me to see my blog ( At first, I was excited..But now I'm not..)..Because they create problem to me sometimes ( I've to control whatever I write..How over is over?! How am I suppose to rate it? But it's MY BLOGGIE.. :/ )..And people who going around to tell other people of my blog, I feel like kicking their ass! Making me more IRRITATING!! Well, just in case you didn't notice, I have written a synopsis of this way earlier before this post on the right side of the blog entitled : MY BLOG, MY STYLE, MY FREEDOM!

Please understand me..I never wanna be rude or whatever..It's just this is where I speak of my true voice..If you stop me, then where's the REAL Shi Wei? As long as you're associated with me, just don't mind what I have to say..It's better for you to hear the truth rather than faking it in front of you, right? But I still have my sense of respect and resilience yet truthful~




Random pic..Got it from Seng Ching's FB..


The girls..Gathering of MHS and IJC people..


My very first time outing in a dress!! And they said I changed a lot! True also..Skirt is rarely in my dictionary once upon a time..lol..




P/S : Have been calling the computer shop every other week and they kept telling me 'NEXT WEEK'..Damn it! Promised me 2 WEEKS and now 3 weeks already..I can't wait to get it back~ Arghhhhh..Why promise in a first place if you can't fulfill it?! They better get it done by next week or else I'll stomp their shop!!

1 baby monsters:

贝壳·陈 said...

sometimes I kinda regret that I once asked people who know me to see my blog ( At first, I was excited..But now I'm not..)..Because they create problem to me sometimes~~~
AGREE!!!!