BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Birthday Wishes..

This year of my B'day, I was rather FREE or should I use my infamous word 'ROTTING at home' so I was kinda looking forward for my BIG DAY to come..Well, nothing to brag bout, just that on 10th June, a gal named Shi Wei was born and this makes me feel SPECIAL enough!

I really appreciate and am delighted with all the wishes from various thoughtful homosapiens be it earlier, on the day itself or belated ones ( As usual sure will have but better late than never right? )..Wishes came in either through phone call, SMS, MSN, Facebook, Friendster, e-mail or just face to face! Here's a list ( as usual I'll elaborate SOME people cause they are really funny and cute! ) in random order but I'll group it so that it's easier.. :

UKM buddies and friends :

1) Pei Chen : Wished me and asked me to stay CUTE always but I CAN'T stay cute anymore cause I'm old already! What is this suppose to mean? Confusing la~ Hmmm...It's just in me, that all I can say..Don't jealous~ :D

2) Ying Ngiap : Wished me earlier and insisted that he's the first one who wish me..lol..He's the only one who wished me several times-sms, MSN, Facebook! Super short lo..Just 'Happy B'day'..He said 'short but sincere' wor.. :P

3) Ah Wang : Also super short..Siap call me OSW..Since when he call me that? *Wait..Everyone in UKM call me that now..Don't know since when the trend started :@

4) Kian How : THE FIRST ( Must give him the credit this time..It's true anyhow ) who called to wish me and it's right after midnight..How thoughtful! I knew he's that traditional type of guy and boy, he wished me 'Be healthy always', 'Stay pretty always' etc etc ( Can't really remember la..The phrases all in Chinese..But it's like those I heard during CNY wor..lol..)..And he said that there's a guy beside me ( I know he thinks it's my bf or something..Always simply think one..Adui~) when that's my father! So funny! Should have ask Ah Pa to say Hi and scare the hell out of him..haha.. :P

5) Guang Yong : Send me forwarded msg..And I didn't have his no. in my contacts cause changed hp that time didn't copy it, I guess..My contacts are a mess till now~

6) Siu Li : Asked me to stay CUTE also..Said that though I'm old already but still like cute things.. :@ Why ler? CUTE is always in my dictionary..As far as I know, CUTE=Ugly BUT Adorable..So I don't know whether it's good or bad..But people just label me as CUTE so gradually I also accepted that I am and admit it too..lol.. :P

7) Jeet Ling : Once have her no. and she said that she was sad that I didn't have her no. in my contacts..Well, I didn't mean it..Didn't get to copy all my contacts in my sim~

8) Kim Yen : My lovely junior! He even call me 'MY CUTE Shi Wei'..lol..I was quite surprised with this..He's cute either..Always make me think that he's my senior instead of junior..haha

9) Peik Hwa : Send forwarded sms also..She's in UKM right now..Bet that she's pretty bored cause all of us didn't take 3rd sem..

10) Kak Dilah : SMS as if singing 'B'day song'..lol..All the way from Kelantan~

11) Chien Chien : Thorugh FB

12) Kean Kean : FB

13) Eddie Chan : Never even talk to him before..I feel weird~ But thankful anyhow..

14) Yit Lin : FB

15) Mandy : Wrote 生日快日 instead of 生日快乐 in FB lol..Wrong Chinese character! Don't think cause I don't know Chinese, I won't know, can bully me k? Always like to 'kek' me and his sacarstically way of talking irritates me at times..And aalways state that he wanna 'teach' me and let me learn! Ya, right!

16) Sook Eng : My direct senior..Wasn't really close to her..Always exchange smiles and hi, bye..Don't know why couldn't click with her..But getting better by days..Graduating already~

17) Rofia : Amin junior..

18) Sze Sze : i think that she saw my post 'Double 2' only she knows it's my B'day..Correct me if I'm wrong k? Thanks anyhow.. :)

19) Josie Ong : A senior who's a chatterbox! She's very bubbly and entertaining..Graduating also~

20) Li Hui : Beloved senior..Quite special cause she wished me in e-mail! Cause she's in Indonesia holidaying-Graduation trip..How nice! She's thoughtful in a way that while holiday also managed to online and wish me.. :)


Form 6 ( MHS and GBS ) friends :

1) Selva-also asked if he's the 1st to wish..lol..why everyone wants to be the 1st to wish? lol..

2) Dilip-Short SMS..

3) Vinz-FB

4) Jacyln Kuah-FB..Misses her so much! She's changed a lot!

5) Sarahlynn Ang-FB

6) Darren Goh-FB

7) Kim Foong-FB

8) Meng Han-FB..He said that he could have wish me earlier cause I met him the day before my B'day at Kok Leong's house for a BBQ but forgot..Sure not?lol..

9) Raam-FB


Secondary friends :

1) Mei Ling : She thought of celebrating my B'day together with Frannie..How thoughtful! But postponed due to Frannie having tooth problem..

2) Melanie : All the way from US..

3) Wai Leng : FB..Even chatted a lil' with her..

4) Frannie : FB

5) David Wee : Wished me Happy 21st B'day! lol..Hope I can be 21 forever~ :D All the way from Russia..

6) Sharen Tien : FB

7) Hua Min :FB

8) Hui Xian : FB..She said she thought that my B'day was on Tuesday and not Wednesday..But she wished me on Thursday! lol..

9) Kejal : SMS..A belated one due to hp problem..But it arrived alas :)

10) Siew Kim : Friendster..Haven't log in Friendster for ages! Log in cause of wishes only..

11) Lois Tan : Friendster..Gosh! Who still play Friendster now?


The ones that I didn't expect :

1) Uncle Shrenik : My foster uncle..SMS me all the way from India..I was so surprised! Cause the previous years he didn't wish me..Suddenly he wish me, I was rather thrilled~ And my memories in India all reflect in my mind again.. :P

2) Uncle Milan : My foster dad ( Uncle Shrenik's Brother)..Call me all the way from India..Same case lo..I don't know why he wish me this year either..But happy to get his call.. :)

3) Pei San : Kian How's beloved gf..I was surprised..She sent me a msg through FB..I thought she must be busy with her studies in US now..So thoughtful! And even asked me send her regards to SL and PC..So sweet~


My family ( Of course! ) :

1) Ah Pa and Ah Mi : Wished me right after midnight and sang B'day song for me with their pajamas! lol..

2) Ah Jie : Purposely came back from Sg. on the day itself to celebrate with me..So thoughtful!!! Could hear her shout 'Baby, Happy B'day' from the porch..lol..


LOVE YOU ALL!!!! Muakkksss...Muaakkkksss.. :)


P/S : Sorry, if I've missed out anybody..It's a super duper long list..I'm so happy with the wishes..As hilarious as it can be, those are recorded in my mind set for some flash backs in future..Well, some how this very year and also next year, I couldn't celebrate it with my UKM buddies ( Last year cause most of us took 3rd semester so they celebrated my B'day)..Miss those fun actually..My B'day always fall during school holidays so it's always a family affair only..It's great!But sometimes with some friends it's great to be crazy and partying the whole night-not with liquor but chit chats, laughter, and get nasty with flour!


Anyhow, I'm still glad that there are people who still remember my BIG DAY and there're some who didn't that I kinda feel something is amiss..My best friend-Probably she just got back from Sg. and was taking time to settle down from her hectic activities in Sg., Some of the UKM buddies-Those I didn't name, you should know who you are lo!, Tzu Ching-ians-Usually they would forward SMSes sround to send wishes but this time round, heard that CY and MJ not around..But as I said, maybe they have their own reasons and to some, B'day is nothing but I'm grateful and touched for those who remember and took the efforts to wish me..Cheers! :)

0 baby monsters: