BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Back from Langkawi..


- Had so much fun : With the company of so many great buddies..Imagine our LOUD laughter wherever we went sure to make heads turn.. :P A lil' paiseh but who cares? *Blushes..As long as we're happy enough.. :)


- Was sun tanned : Even have darker skin complexion..Haven't fully recover from the Sunway trip yet..Now sexily tanned! lol..


- Lots of problem occured during planning : The hotels fully booked and departure at Hentian Duta..But all solved at last..Lucky us! :)

- Everything planned went smoothly.. *Pheeewwww : Not all the places that I've checked we went though cause was too exhausted and lacked of time..Hotel and tour bookings were real..Could have get conned but didn't.. :D


- A Wira can fit in 7 people ( ALL ADULT )! : Kid you not! Everyone who saw us were laughing at us.. *Blushes..Probably because 3 guys were sitting in front? One is the driver..And the other 2 guys were sharing the front seat..lol..Economical and budget holiday as I said.. :)


- Kena call 'MAMA' : I'm their Miss Planner..The ONLY ONE who knew the details of the trip..Really acted like their mama lo..Brought stuff that they won't think of bringing-Snacks, bread, mat ( All for 6 people's share..Imagine how heavy was my bag! )..Keep the money and pay of any necessary stuff like a Financial Minister ( Zhong Wu )..lol..


- My very 1st time swimming in the sea : With life jacket of course! And the sea water is not salty at all..Perfect! It was at Pulau Dayang Bunting, part of the island hopping tour..So, OKH was mentioning that his cousin got pregnant after drinking the water there and boy, PC and I ter-drink it while we were playing the water there..SL claimed that she didn't even swallow a sip! Sure boh? Anyway, OKH said we went 6 ppl and came back 8 ppl..lol!! Siao de lo..Out of nowhere, got baby meh? haha.. :P


- My very 1st time to the waterfall : It was so wonderfully beautiful! Indescribable feeling! The water is so, so cooling and the splashes of the water was awesomely 'suang'! We went 2 actually..One is Temurun Waterfall and the other one is Telaga Tujuh Waterfall..I like the later but it left a terrified scars in us..Why? I don't know how to explain it in details but I could have lost 3 of my friends there..Talk bout magical and unforseen legends and creepy creatures there can already make us sweat what more if it's real enough to almost claim my buddies' life? They are almost there-between life and death! I saw their gloomy-and-asking-for-help faces with my own eyes! And within minutes they could have be in heaven but miracles happen! They somehow managed to fight and win their lives! *Relieved..Scary! =.= Somehow we didn't want our fun and enjoyable trip turn into tragic right? Thanks God, they are survived! Lucky, I must say! * Pheeewwwww.. :)


- The food in Kuah Pasar Malam is mad cheap : It's REALLY SUPER DUPER CHEAP and TASTY! Imagine 1 chicken burger costs Rm1 only! Fried chicken also Rm1..And there are lots of food that we never seen and tried before and we tasted it for the 1st time of our life-The local delicacies..Cheap and tasty! :)


- Duty Free stuff : Not to be missed-Chocolates and liquor are mad cheap here as we all known!! I bought some chocs for my friends.. :) The guys bought liquor to drink there..They can really drink and not drunk! Keng!


- Took lots and lots of pics all the time : Thanks to my craziness of taking pics again! We took 1000++ pics for just 3 days..From 3 cameras~ Madness! haha..But we were so happy especially those who turned out nice and meaningful!Looking back at the pics really made me realize I have such a wonderful bunch of buddies!!! :D


- Our friendship bond grew stronger : I totally love this feeling! We just love and hate one another so much that we don't need to paiseh with one another already..And heart to heart talk is definitely the purest and truthest moment of all!



Curi this pic from Chris' Facebook.. :P

At the suspension bridge..Seriously damn high man-About 700 meter above sea level! Was screaming all the way up and down in the cable car and my legs were frozen! I have acrophobia for goodness sake but I still dare to take the challenge! Way to go ya..hehe.. :D





P/S : Will write a full coverage once I get my baby lappy back and all the pics ( From 3 cameras )..Will need some time to upload also..Not so fast lo..And my Sg. trip ( Didn't forget..haha..)..Ohhhhhhhh..Writing this make me miss you guys already..One more month to go! See you all then.. :) Me?! Rotting at home ahh...

2 baby monsters:

chen said...

miss planner~thanks alot for this trip!reli miss u guys alottttttt =) i cant wait to get de langkawi pics too...aikss!

Shi Wei said...

Hehe..Welcome..Don't need keep say thanks to me la..Everyone also said thanks to me..Paiseh ler..haha..

Ya..miss everyone..another one month only can meet.. :/ ya..i can't wait for the pics ( X1000000 times)~ :P