BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Gathering + B'day Celebration..

It has been 2 years plus since we left our alma mater, Malacca High School ( MHS )..I remember how I yearned so much to enter this top school for my Form 6..I was given Gajah Berang School ( GBS ) cause I was a Science student then in my secondary years in Methodist Girls' Secondary School ( MGSS )..So, I opted and applied for transfer to MHS..It wasn't easy! It seemed that MHS has a very tough entry and to make things worst, the GBS principal didn't submit all our transfer forms to the Education Ministry as he didn't want his top students to leave! What a selfish person! And I kinda understand his feeling cause 100++ people applied for that transfer..My gosh..But they can't deny that MHS is the top school~ Poor applicants who didn't know anything hoped and waited for one whole month only to receive 'Permohonan anda tidak berjaya'~ =.=

And if we were to change stream from Science to Arts, we have to wait another one month~ Only god knows how I suffered in Science class in GBS cause it's a floating class-Keep changing laboratory, I hardly know anybody there ( Mostly were from other schools-NDC, CHS/GBS itself ) and I hate Science! ( I don't know why I took Science for my SPM..Argghh..)...But it has also earned me some really nice friends though I was only there for 2 weeks~ How ironic! After that, I went to India for my student exchange programme and I received good news-I got to enter MHS! Yippeee~ And there I choose the class ARTS 2-cause no Maths ( Hate )! I was 2 months late and was pretty glad that Janice is in the class too ( cause she taught me what I've missed and I only knew her-from MGSS ) and a few weeks' time there's first monthly test..How cool is that? I totally freaked out! I missed so many chapters in every subject!!! And ya, failed lo~ =.= Gradually I got to be friends with everyone in the class..Making new friends can be hard sometimes and wonder how it works and the next thing we know we are what we call as 'friends'..Miracle isn't it?

I still remember my teachers ( As in their teaching, action etc..I'm seriously bad at names! XX ) :

1) Puan Kamsiah ( Business teacher a.k.a Class teacher)- Always tell us her stories-repeated like million times instead of teaching us..and she will always sit on her chair for the whole 2 period and flipped the book and said 'Baca sendiri' =.=

2) Puan Shirley ( Economics )- A very dedicated teacher..Always teach us how to score and answer the questions..Makes me love Economics.. :)

3) Puan XX ( Pengajian Am )- The only subject that I have to go tution..Cause she didn't teach much..Was pregnant and got substitute teacher make things worst.. =.=

4) Mr XX ( Sejarah M'sia+Asia )- A very good teacher, I must say..Did all the short notes to make our lives easier..History has to memorize and he helped us a lot! Knowledgeable..Thought us how to tackle questions..Made me love History gradually.. :)

5) Ms Sim ( Sej Dunia )- She's very scary! Her class is very stressfull~ She will pick people to answer questions..Have to stand for the whole period if don't know how to answer/she's not satisfied..If ponteng class/absent, she'll want to see the next day for explanation! But she's nice in a way..She once told me ' Jia yiu and try harder' in a soft voice ( I'm happy and touched! :D )


And not to forget, a bunch of crazy friends... :)

Ever since we left MHS, we have gathering every year thanks to Wan Ching and Yin Li who will organize it..This year, it was held at Asian Havana Cafe..It was not 100% MHS gathering..Kinda like 50/50 cause involves IJC gathering also..Since we seldom meet, we took lots of pics..Let's see the pics shall we?




The only 4 gals who managed to go..

( L-R ) Wan Ching, Yin Li, Ai Lee and ME



Jacyln ( I prefer to call her Yin Li though..Used to already..haha) and ME..


Seng Ching and I..


Was so surprised to see her..She told me in FB that day 'I'll be surprise to see her' and I was blurr, didn't ask..She's there for IJC gathering~


Knew her through GBS gang..Jen Jye's gf..I always tag along with Yuzi for her outing with GBS people..haha..



[ ABOVE ] All our B'days are in June! Yin Li ( 30th), ME ( 10th ), Wan Ching (19th )


[BELOW ] With cute2 Ai Lee...

4 of us again..

With Ah Boy ( Darren ) and Amir..


Hoh, Ah Boy! Tell Winnie..haha :P



Why call him Ah Boy? Cause his Mummy is Janice and I'm her friend..So I'm his Auntie..Wah seh, so old meh?



The group pic..The ARts 2 people who managed to come that day..Quite few actually..

Darren, ME, Yin Li, Wan Ching, Ai Lee, Vinz, Amir, Dilip..


The 1/2 MHS and IJC gang..haha..It's ok..We can be friends.. :)

[ CRAZY & RANDOM ACTS ]

Amir is threatening with a so called knife..haha

What am I doing? I have no idea~




The main attraction should be ' Dilip poking Ah Boy's hand with a knife'..But look at the way Dilip looked at me..He must have think 'Shi Wei can be a better killer!' ( Was holding a knife..hehe )



Let's kill the guys!



And then...



Drum roll please....
tummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....



.


.
.


.


.
.


The B'day cake for June-born gals..



Light the cake.. :)




Our B'day cake!


It's a Japanese honey layered cake..I'm bad at names! =.=


More expensive than Secret Recipe! But it's nice, unique and tasty..



Tadaaaa..The B'day gals.. :)




I wear dress doesn't mean I must act polite k? lol.. :P




The guy who put black nail polish..Like a gal ler Ah Boy~, Ai Lee's multicolour nails and I just wash off my nail polish so show my other side..haha..




Eat cake lo~




The B'day present that I gave Yin Li.. :)




See how Ah Boy ate..Like 10 days never eat like that..haha..




Haven't even finish my drink the waiter went and clear it up...Was too busy taking pics~ :@

Haha..Vinz, you should be happy la..lol..

Don't want Wan Ching, want Dae Ren ( He sesat..Not Arts 2 but came along also..haha ) pula..Gay partners.. :P



[ U6A2 ]

( I purposely sign in my Friendster to get these pics..Make me think so much of the times we had together.. )

{ 2 years ago.....2007 }

The gals..

[ Clockwise from Left ] Josephine, Shu Yi, Ai Lee, Wan Ching, ME, Kim Foong, Yin Li, Sherlyn, Janice

Ei, where's Sarah? Absent from school is it?

Part of the Arts 2 people..



{ 1 year ago-2008 }

Had a B'day celebration ( Wan Ching ) cum gathering also at Seoul Garden..Our gathering is always this period of time-June cause it'll be semester break for most of us..




{ This year-2009 }




It's hard to gather everyone but just part of the class already make us so busy! Almost everyone has changed-be it thinking, dreams, hairstyle, way of dressing etc and it'll keep changing as we get older...Did I just say that? Awwww...I really feel myself getting older..Anything can change but not the frienship that we have! Hope we can keep in touch no matter where we are in future~ Now, most of us are still in tertiary education so when career takes our path which may leads us to anywhere in the world, hope that this annual gathering will strengthen our friendship bond..

MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!! :)



Though we seldom meet, we are always in each other's heart..Can always SMS, FB and MSN.. :P





P/S : Thanks Yin Li for the cake and Wan Ching who treated us dinner..So nice both of you! :) Muaakkksssss.... :D

2 baby monsters:

Anastasya Hong@Kylie said...

Got something for u!

Shi Wei said...

Just saw it..Thanks for the post specially for me bout Bukit Tinggi! And the details and tips are very useful..Thanks!! :)