BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thanks Tasya~

Tasya is one year my junior..Knew her in MGSS but we didn't really talk much to each other..Found her blog somewhere and since then we link each other and I guess we understand each other more through our blogs..Well, this is how friendship goes about..hehe..

She wrote a post on Bukit Tinggi--here and I found it to be very interesting..I've always heard about this place ( Well, FEKON people especially PC planned to go there for a trip but it was way expensive and we only know that it's a fabulous place to take nice pics and nothing else..) but don't really know what's there for us..And so I wrote a comment-Cool..I've always heard about Bukit Tinggi and didn't know it's nice.. and was rather surprised that she wrote a post after that specially for me bout this place with full details and tips ( I'm delighted! )--here..Thanks!! :)

Well, after much effort of explaining from Tasya, I now know that Bukit Tinggi is definitely a place great for snapping pics and hang around..It's France alike environment, delicious food, some lil' entertainment such as bowling, horse riding and golf, get into nature with Japanese and Tropical Garden ( Lots of flowerssssssss!! ) and also Rabbit farm ( Rabbits are so cute! MY SPESIES k? lol..) and the most awesome part of all ( For gals la..haha ) is get to wear a kimono! Well, how often we get a chance to wear that right? lol..

I guess there's a possibility that we ( with my UKM buddies lo..who else right? ) will make a trip to Bukit Tinggi!! Hope so!! I love to take pics..It will be great and 'suang'..I guess that we'll take Tasya's advice on staying at Genting which is much cheaper ( After all, we are all students..Everything must be economical.. :P )..So, perhaps a 2 days 1 night trip where we can go Bukit Tinggi and Genting for some strolling, walking and hanging around and feel the chill, cool breeze? Syok! :) :)


The sweet couple-Tasya and Danny! :)

P/S : Tasya, hope you don't mind me 'curi' ( From your blog..) and upload your pic.. :P

5 baby monsters:

Anastasya Hong@Kylie said...

ALAMAK!!!!!!!!!!!
u nearly gave me an heart attack..scary wei...lol

hahaha.....no need to write and praise me so much..omg my face damn red now lor...and im flying!!!

anyway no prob... :)
more vacation spots to talk about in future..

Shi Wei said...

lol..you also lo purposely wrote a post-all the details and tips bout Bukit Tinggi simply because I said 'I didn't know it's nice..' So sweet of you.. :)

Nola..where go so much ler? I just wrote what I feel mah and it's really great..haha..tonight don't need sleep liao lo, too happy? :P

ya, i love to travel..and i see you too..maybe we could exchange knowledge and experience next time huh? that will be great.. :)

Anastasya Hong@Kylie said...

yup!! traveling is so fun!! if i have all the money in the world, i mean if i only have extra pocket money all the time, i do not mind spending it on holidays and food!!!
wish i could do it like every month lol

Shi Wei said...

True! We can learn and see a lot thhings and that feels so great! Ya, i always feel it's be so great if I have more money for travelling~ It's ok..Probably when working time it'll be fulfilled somehow..haha..

Shi Wei said...

True! We can learn and see a lot thhings and that feels so great! Ya, i always feel it's be so great if I have more money for travelling~ It's ok..Probably when working time it'll be fulfilled somehow..haha..