BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Mess~

I feel myself a retard now~ AFTER 1 MONTH +++, now only the computer shop tell me my baby lappy CANNOT REPAIR! WTH! Before this told me motherboard problem, need change a new one which costs less than RM600..Oklo, I sayang my baby lappy, expensive a bit also must repair..First tell me 2 weeks..After 2 weeks, every week I call they said 'NEXT WEEK cause spare parts haven't arrive'..Then it went on and on TILL NOW suddenly I received a call and my mind go blank..MY BABY LAPPY IS NOW IN COMA and I can't do anything to save her~ *Sob *Sob..She's with me for around 2 years and I can't live without her..And worse still, I have to get a replacement and leave my baby lappy rest in peace..Damn la!!! Make me so freaking emo~ ^^%$$#@@!$^&*&^%$##@!!!^&&&***^%$">*&&^^%$$#@@!$^&*&^%$##@!!!^&&&***^%$##@!! I have to waste Ah Pa and Ah Mi's money again and buy a new one..I feel so damn guilty~ *Sigh..And Ah Chia was suppose buy hers cause she wanna further her studies and now have to postpone cause of me..DOUBLE GUILTY~ *Sigh *Sigh

And then I cannot register the subject that I wanted and needed ( my final year already..have to register this semester also..) cause FULL already in the online system..Thought of going back on Sunday mana tahu need go back earlier which is tomorrow~ Need ma fan Ah Pa and Ah Mi fetch me back after work..GUILTY AGAIN! *Sigh

My friend told me that our lecturer ask those who didn't wear collar shirt to get out of the class..But those who has jacket can stay..WTH! Freaking crazy lecturer!!! Every semester got crazy lecturer..ARggghhhhhhhh!!!! Making us go nuts..So high pay then wanna show face to us! Damn! Then 1st class got assignment already..My friend so kind sent an e-mail to me on the assignment topics which entitled 'eko dasar sosial chi sin lecturer assignment'..lol..This is her side of story of that ridiculous lecturer ( I copy and paste from my e-mail )..

tat day i kena halau frm class cz din wear chollar shirt ma
i asked friend in class wat v nid to do
friend said nid to do tis assignment n hand in nxt monday class
but lec said those nt in class rugi cz no nid to do
means wat?
those nt in class no mark lo ( no nid to do)
i went ask de lec ist those not in class no nid to do?
she scolded me who said no nid to do de?
i ans her my friend in class told me de lo
she scolded me again nt in class duno ask friend ?
btw i asked friend wat v nid to do
but she said those nt in class no nid to do
i feel curious mano nid to do thn ma no mark lo
go ask her abt it oso kena scold
haiz!

Pity her! Damn la..Have to bear with this lecturer for whole semester..We all gonna die jialat~ *Sigh

My head wanna explode already..Have to keep think about the lappy..What brand, model, budjet..And keep think whether can register the subject manually..And think of this siao lecturer's stupid behaviour and loads of assignments..THINK, THINK, THINK~ Arghhhhhhhhhhhh~

The beginning of new semester should be exciting but.........I'm feeling the otherwise~ (,'')



P/S : Super EMO now~ :(

0 baby monsters: