BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Still alive~

I haven't been blogging for weeks and sometimes I wonder how I manage to actually do that, since I used to blog almost everyday..Maybe it's because I don't have my baby lappy with me and thus, not even a single picture that I have made me totally no mood to blog..Plus, recently a string of bad luck seems to fall on me which made me so damn EMO~ ( I'm gonna have a quick update..Kinda rushing for time but hand itchy to blog..hehe.. )

- My baby lappy claimed to be hard to survive and still in coma.. *Sigh ( Made me so depressed..My precious baby~ ) Didn't have lappy to use for 1 month plus is so suffering~ :(

- My hp memory card kinda spoil..Got worm ate my 100+ pics.. *Sigh ( My pics are so precious to me also..Luckily didn't lost all..I'll feel worse~ )

- My pendrive kinda spoil also.. *Sigh ( Left this pendrive..1 stolen, another 1 at Kok Sin-keep at home become treasure~ *Sigh Made me even depressed )

- My Double A box that's kept at store room were STOLEN! *Sigh *Sigh ( Damn you! Steal my stuff..&^^%$#@%&**)&#@@!#$^&*(()!!!! Inside got bags, Kolej cards, BSMM cars, file with certs, toiletries, sanitary stuff..Argggghhhhhh...Dare you steal my stuff..Go hell! )

- Wanna register manual also take so much time and effort..Stuck up lecturer!!!!! Don't even wanna help students, get so high pay don't know for what!! Heng! *Angry


That's why I'm so EMO lately...I'm on the down part of the wheel again..Now it's getting better, luckily..

And thanks to my family that the L.O.V.E they gave me were so great that I'm able to smile again :) Muakkkkssssss....





There, I got my NEW bluey lappy but it can never replace my baby lappy..Ohhh...I miss baby lappy so much.. :@

I've fought to get this lappy..Long story~ Will write bout it in the next post...

I'm STILL ALIVE!!!

0 baby monsters: