BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Final year~

Suppose blog bout my bluey lappy but I haven't have the time to snap nice pics of her..Later~

I must say time really flies so swifly that I'm still wondering how I'm now in my FINAL year already..Freaking scary! Ya, so this semester didn't really start very well for me but I guess I should be fine soon..

So, what have I been doing the first few weeks? Here it goes..




Staying in this room again..But not with SL anymore..She's living happily at K6K with super nice view~ (,'')




Cleaning the house..Very dusty, made me sneeze everytime..So, this time I make sure I wear a mask..Wohh..really good! I manage not to sneeze.. :)



Ah Pa, my hero!


Always help me so much! In fact, all this while, shifting in and out, cleaning and everything, he did a lot just for his baby daughter..
Thanks, Ah Pa.. :)



Still empty~



Better right? The bed on the left is mine..Ahhhh..NEW strawberry gal bed sheet..So CUTE!! lol :P



My stuff on the bed : Chicken lil' bolster, Doraemon bolster & bear ( Given by SL&PC for my B'day..), Chicken lil', piggy and 2 pillows..Kinda 'traffic jam' but they made me so warm and comfy~




Left a note to my NEW roomie as I went back Malacca after cleaning the house..She was lucky that she didn't have to clean anymore~



Taddddaaaa!! My NEW ROOMIE! Chantana~


She was my housemate for last 2 semesters..This semester actually she wasn't really my roomie..Long story! Anyway, she's a nice gal, always luv to go hiao (haha)-explains why she dissapear 4-5 days a week, hilarious and definitely sayang me ( who dare not! hehe..)-bought chocolate for me!! Yeah! :)


See she so pretty also know she's of mix parentage..At first I thought Chindian..But it's Thai-Malaysia Chinese..Cool right?
Anyway, my other 2 housemates are 1 year my juniors..Still not very used to yet but should get along later~



Going 1st class..




Going PTSL..Kidding? 1st week so kiasu go library already? No, went do assignment, YA, 1st week already got assignment!! Went with the company of Pei Yun and Peik Hwa..



Peik Hwa..Who said wanna STUDY but ended up read newspaper pula..haha



Pei Yun..Always kenot tahan me take pics of her..lol..


She said I dress like wanna go shopping~ lol..




ME with PC's lappy..She went back Malacca so I lend hers to do my assignment..Didn't have a lappy was so torturing~




Thanks PC for your lappy! Haven't take pics with you yet this semester..Will do so soon!!! haha.. :P


Since Chantana is always not here, I always ask PC to sleep with me..And she's so nice- she knew that I don't like being alone and she accompany me most of the days..Thanks.. :)



Alamak! Forgot rotate..Anyway, a nice pic of 3 of us..Luv it! :)




Since UKM did a nice pathway of course must take pic with it! haha.. Though it's purposeless ( no roof for sun and rain protection..maybe just to beautify UKM? ) =.=


They are forced to take these pics..They were like 'Don't want la..Very paiseh..' I was like 'Paiseh what? Nothing mah..Somemore no one here..Faster!' lol.. :P



Asked PY to pose a bit she was like huh????!! lol..But she oblige me also at last..hehe.. :P



Going class again~


Spot me with checked blouse..I love it!! But Music and SL said it looked like their flooring cloth!!!! =.=


Anyway, purposely bought this to wear to class..The lecturer so ma fan want us to wear collar shirt and I don't really have~




Siu Li, my EX roomie~


Kinda miss her company..Used to be with her almost 24/7 everyday..Anyway, we're still close..Attend a few same lectures this semester.. :)




And still go SHOPPING together!!


What's wrong with me? I've been shopping so much during holiday and back in UKM I'm still so obsessed with shopping! OMG!!


Shit! Today there's J-card ( JAYA JUSCO ) member SALE at Malacca!!! How I wish to go back and SHOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP~~~~~ Ah Mi's going..I wanna go too.... :( Things were mad cheap..Even branded stuff got SALE, though I don't go after it..Arggghhhh..How I wish I could fly back just in time to grab the super duper cheap stuff? Got class till evening~ :( * Hit my head ( STOP thinking of SHOPPING!! Well, I can't~ I've turned into a shopaholic! Good or bad thing? Don't know~ )


P/S : Glad to be back in UKM and meet my buddies..Miss you all so much during holiday!! :)


2 baby monsters:

Anonymous said...

Alamak!!! Ada org curik gambar saya!!! I call my mama...kena report nih! hahhah...

Weh....my name is ChantHana....u alwez forget to put 'H' at my name ar! I pinch ur arse baru tau!!!

And hor..I very sayang my every roomie de...want anything from me, jz giv me a call...I will try to help!


Syg u toO my roomie (tapi me yg sesat entah hilang ke mana tiap2 hari)..maafkan saya kerna tidak menemani mu! Bwek =P

Shi Wei said...

Mana ada curi? Ambil secara terbuka k? lol.. :P Ahlaaa..dah cantik mestilah expect ada orang nak gambar u kan..u should ber proud that i feature you here..hehe :P

sorry la..biasa type without the H mah..next time I'll add the HHHHHHHH la k? :P

Fuyoh..So happy my roomie sayang me pula..haha..that's why, everyday go hiao don't want me dy..must report to your bf liao..mana boleh kidnap my roomie? lol :P