BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Feel good~

After days and months of feeling kinda down ( I don't know exactly what's the main reason of me being so EMO ), FINALLY I could somehow breathe and feel much, much better~ :) It's the L.O.V.E from my family that made me feel I'm the pampered, well-loved and cared princess.. *Proud..

I was bitten by supposedly bed bug and gosh, it was so itchy and damn annoying, I tell you..I couldn't even sleep properly because they just attack anytime they pleased and the worst part is I CAN'T CATCH THEM cause they are so tiny that they could be anywhere on the bed..arggghhhhh..So, Ah Jie bought the ANTI DUST MITE sheet all the way from Sg. and send it right to the door step of my room herself! See, it's all the sake for her baby sister..THANKS, JIE!! *Muakksssss... *Muakkksssss.. *Touched.. :) :) :)

Then I figure out that I'm homesick (though I just went back last week), so I followed Ah Jie back to Malacca and god knows, I feel SO SO MUCH BETTER! Woohhhhh...



Ah Jie who helped me put the anti mite bed sheet just above the matress..Pic shown is after~


Loving Ah Jie who loved to pose..lol.. :P Love you..Muakkkssssss...



Back to Malacca~

.
.
.
.

AFTER BACK TO HOME SWEET HOME, SLEPT AT MY COMFY BED, CONSUME MOUTH-WATERING HOME COOKED FOOD AND OF COURSE SPENT SOME QUALITY TIME WITH MY AH PA, AH MI AND AH JIE........


tADDddAAAAA.......


I'M BACK TO NORMAL AGAIN!!!! :) :) :) *Smile widely



Love you..Muaksss..


Love you too..Muakkkssss..


L.O.V.E YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Too bad Ah Pa wasn't there when we were camwhoring~ Or else he would join too..lol..




( Sings ) I feel good! Tadadadaddadda..I know that I would..Tadaddaddadada..So good--So good--Tadadadddddddddaaaaaaaaa~~~~~~~




P/S : Just got to know that my two housemate also got bed bug! I thought I was the only one who got it..And oh my, theirs are much worse than mine..Poor thing~ Bad bug, stay away from us!!!! :@

0 baby monsters: