BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 3, 2009

Re-connect..

It's time to re-connect with my buddies after 2 months of holiday..Well, everyone was busy with their own things when the semester started..And since most of us are in our FINAL year already ( except those from Engineering Faculty who have another 2 years to strive hard ), it's time to busy with our thesis, on-going activities etc..It's always nice to hang out together once in a blue moon..Well, not that we get to go out in a big group most of the time because it's always hard to gather every one but just a few can be fun too~


NEW TUNE INTRO NIGHT


They put this 'man' in front of the entrance which looks kinda scary lo..


Pei Yun, Gah Sin, Siu Li, ME, Pei Chen..

I guess we're the only 3rd year students who actually went this Intro Night which is supposed for 1st year students :P


PY and GS was there to do their report actually..



And we're there to have play around! haha..and well, support Ah Wang who's dancing~



Didn't know Ivan was there too! He's a guitarist..Can't really see cause I zoomed from my seat..



Nehh..Soh Chai Wang!

SL and PY said he's CUTE wor..Since when? =.= But he thin a lot already lo..

GO, GO, GO!!!!



The dancers! Super CHUN~


There were singers as well...They really have nice voices..Well, the Intro Night was Ok la..Not so many people as I expected and the technical problem kinda occured the whole night..So made the night less impressive.. (,'') Nevertheless, it was good in a whole~


---------------------------------------------


PC FAIR at KLCC


Haven't been to the LARGEST PC Fair in M'sia which is held at KLCC annually..So, this year I MUST GO! Suppose go with Siu Li and other buddies but they had something on and so we kinda go different days..Thus, I went with Kian How and meet with Music there..





ME and OKH while waiting for KTM..




At the front of Suria KLCC..My first time there, OMG! Of course must take pics la! :D



2 act yeng guys and 1 cute gal! lol~ :P




I like this pic..Well, I look kinda si man right? In pics only..haha



I also can act yeng one lo..hehe

Must take pics kao-kao only can go shop and hunt for IT gadgets..Poor 2 guys kena forced to take pics by me..Well, I just love to take pics.. :P

We all looked so cute! :D


Guys not only go to hunt for best bargains but also SEE PRETTY AND SEXY GALS!

So many model alike gals I tell you..Just too pretty and hard to resist not to look at them! :@



Some characters from a game~



I'm a CUTE shooter~ :P




So CUTE!!! Argghhh..I just ran over to hug him..lol..Everyone was looking at me~

Music said I was do such 'tiu nien' stuff.. :@ =.=






Was listening to the Sony MP3..Super nice..Tempted to buy one but feel like not using it so brushed away my thoughts..

OKH bought one though..Red one..So nice lo..Jealous~





Guys also must do something to attract customers since they don't have pretty face and sexy body..lol..



While resting..So tired..So far, bought a pendrive and micro SD card..





Went back to Suria KLCC and have lunch..Too stuffy and lots of walking made us SO HUNGRY..Took pics again..lol




Met with Mei Ling there who was working for HTC..Screaming for her ..Everyone looked at me again =.=


Was too happy to see her since I haven't seen her for sometime..Ever since I started this semester~




Music bought a speaker which is like quite handy but the box is so big! 2 people carry also STILL HEAVY!


So torturing need walked all the way to LRT station with such heavy stuff and with so many people around ( No kidding..It's packed like sandwich ), feels like killing everyone there for some air to breathe!




ME with some of mine and OKH's stuff..Since he need to help Music to carry the speaker, I helped him carry small stuff..



Music and OKH inside LRT..Like gay partners lo! A lot times already like this =.=''




Hmmm..This PC Fair is really HUGE! So many halls and the annoying part is we have to walk all the halls and cannot like skip any one..And really A LOT OF PEOPLE! From KTM station to KL Sentral to LRT station to KLCC also that many people..I could hardly breathe~ And saw quite a lot of people wearing mask around..I wonder how they breathe actually because without mask I was gasping for air and the humid weather made it worst..Anyway, it was really a great deal to grab IT gadgets more cheaper than usual..And lots of interesting stuff and chun gals to look at~ :)


0 baby monsters: