BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 7, 2009

A Lil' Action~

It has been some time since I last donated blood..Well, sometimes it would be hemoglobin low, sick, lack of sleep and that time of the month again! lol..This time, I am qualified to donate I was so delighted..haha..And donating together with a bunch of friends made it even fun though the needle thingy part is scary! But I feel that for the whole process of it, surprisingly it's not the part where they poke the needle right through me and seeing my blood flow out that made me jerked but it's the part where a forcefully sharp kinda thingy ( Don't know what it's call..Errrmmm..Needle kinda function? ) that poke my finger to take my blood for a test whether it's good enough to donate!

Well, as usual, if a bunch of people together, sure it's a lil' noisy..hehe..Chit chatting and playing around made it more relaxing and fun..And also, this time around, there are some interesting moments that's too great to forget~ :D

Let's see..


CASE 1


Yeah! I'm qualified to donate blood but poor Kevin was rejected by Pusat Darah Negara..He's totally worried sick during that moment..


Look at his facial expression! Cannot blame him also la..You know, the stressful moment of waiting for the answer..Imagine if the Pusat Darah Negara tell him 'Kevin, I'm sorry,,I think that you have XXXXXXX'..Wow, it's so scary!


Luckily the staff was good enough to help him check that day also..If not, he has to wait for 1 day and check it out himself at Pusat Darah Negara..Eat, sleep, do anything also feel like dying~


The kan cheong moment..jeng jeng jeng~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
FINALLY



He get to donate because it was actually a techincal problem..WTH? Like this error also can occur.. =.=''

We felt so relieved~ Pheeewwwwww..Lucky Kevin nothing..If not, pity man~ :P



CASE 2


Mei Mei's blood flowed out fast at first but super slow after that..Even there's a nurse who personally sat there and check it out for her..How nice! However, her blood was non-usable since it didn't reach 200ml, given a 450ml pack..



Then the nurse asked if she could change to the other hand and she agreed! How nice! And finally she managed to 'make' her blood flow out as needed once we all were not there to talk with her! haha..



CASE 3


I don't have problem at all~ Wheeeee...lucky me! :D

My 4th time~



Pei Chen and Pooi Yung passed by and support :)

One sick, another one underweight so cannot donate~



OKH also passed by and support..haha.. :P

He donated a few days before us..


Well, camwhoring cannot be missed-no matter where I am, what I do! lol~



My blood!!! Thinking that it'll help save others' lives, it never feels this wonderful before.. :)




My first time using right hand to donate..I always think that after that, I can't write! The myth that it'll be weak, swollen, pain etc~ But I can!!! :P



Supposingly 4 of us donating together..Me, Mei Mei, Kok Guan and a missing Kevin..He was wondering around like a lost soul~ lol..



I'm proud of myself! :D


The small 'gifts'..



Ah Pang was there to support us also and helped us take pics..They couldn't tahan that I like to take pics this much especially where I camwhore at the seat when my blood still flowing out..lol..hehe..Fun + meaningful..Shall do this more often eh..Donating alone is kinda boring and nervous at times..Wooohhhh..I feel so good after donating! :)

A lil' action could give others' a chance to live~ What do we have to lose since we only pump out 450ml blood where as the blood in our body is 5L? :)


P/S : I even went hip hop class the same day after a few hours of sleep..Surpisingly, I still could do the torturing streching and danced to the beat using all my energy! Could have fainted there but I'm not that weak!! *Wink *Wink..Began to love this class even more! :)

0 baby monsters: