BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 3, 2008

Shi Wei VS Siu Li

Alright, i know now it's exam period and i'm suppose to be studying diligently * Ahem.. Let's just lay back and relax a lil' ya..hehe..I feel like writing about my beloved (she will be so proud that i use the word 'BELOVED' :X) roomie..she's just beside me, trying to peep what am i blogging about..gotta not let her see before i publish..she might just slowly come over and delete this (sometimes she's a lil' wicked..i'll say NAUGHTY..agree?)


Who's Siu Li? Well, she's my roomie since my very 1st year in UKM.. * still can't believe that i'm a second year senior already..I still remember i first met her in K5D318, asking her what's her name..'Siu Li', she replied..As time passed, we clicked so well that we even call ourselves the AMIN TWINS..haha..funny right? lol..We go almost everywhere together, do all sorts of funny and crazy stuff together, talk and think similarly, sleep together (still my roomie now.. :P), study together and the list just go on and on with the word TOGETHER..You just name it..Well, when you see Shi Wei, you will see Siu Li and vice versa..Even our friends tend to call us wrongly..They will like look at me and call 'Siu Li,....' and then I will look at them and said 'Siu Li?' or sometimes I will look at them; smiling and then they will realize they actually call the wrong person although Siu Li will be just right beside me..haha..There are times that she(Siu Li) tend to call herself Shi Wei..How hilarious is that? lol..Did i mention that we are both economics undergraduate? So, you can always see us going to lecture halls together and then back to hostel together..Well, now that we are in second year, we both take different majoring..I'm taking FINANCE and she's taking ECONOMETRICS.. *I'm never good in statistics and she's not interested in theories so ya, we totally eliminate our weakness with go ahead with our choice.. So we don't go to the lecture halls together that often anymore..but i still see her almost 24/7..hehe..roomies mah..still is.. * Sometimes see till kinda 'jelak' already but cannot do anything.. :P We spend so much time together that some of my friends said we look alike..Hmm....My face is round and hers is a lil' sharp..and recently hers is a lil' round..so i guess that's why..haha..


Let's see her favourite lines :

~ Ahnaaa... (Something like yala....)
~ Chi sin (Always say this 2 words when we all say something that she thinks ridiculous)
~ I'm very mature, you know? ( Hmm..ya right! )


Her trademark :

~ Definitely Manja
~ 'Pian chui'
~ Small kid look.. (She's born in 198X but she doesn't look like her age..well, girls' age cannot be
revealed..secret! Shhhh..She will kill me if i do that.. :X )


There's a lot about her actually but I'll just keep most of it to myself and privately..Well, well, it's her asset..Wait if I tell all of her naughty side, and she's gona have an egg (3:0) when she graduate, i'll feel bad (which I don't think it's me who influence it..haha)..But honestly saying, she a down-to-earth girl, adorable (i would not use the word CUTE because according to OXFORD DICTIONARY, CUTE=UGLY but ADORABLE..how ironic is that, right? ), loves to laugh, loves mathematics, good in everything that she knows, petite (her foot size is 3/4..it's like kid's biggest size..and she's same height as me! well, she's just taller by 0.05cm and she's darn proud of it.. * Pengsan), would like to stick with her bed 24/7 if she can (can't part with her pillows and handmade blanket) and she loves singing!(she wouldn't want to leave the karaoke room even after they have swictched off the music and she would continue to sing even without music..haha..but no doubt, she has nice voice!) AND AND AND she always like to ask me 'when i wanna grow up? and says i keep acting like a small kid..' ( she always think that she's very mature...she just the same as me..but she always deny this point..haha..lol )..alright..the rest of her secrets are MINE only...waaakkkkaaakkkaaaaa.... :P sorry guys, if you wanna know her more, then you'll have to dig from her.. :)


Let me present SHI WEI and SIU LI..Drum rolls please....tum..tum..tum....


We love camwhoring.. :P


Crazy times...wakkkaakkaaa..





She acted cute.. (*Always)..and i'm sweet? hehe




We got 2nd but no price for that..She's really good at eating those biscuits with spicy sauce..bravo..btw, we also have to eat this apple which we nearly kissed.. *shy...haha..lol :)



Were eating Pamelo..



Dressed in Hanbu..we didn't want to undress it..it was so nice..awww....



Pesta Angpau..Siu Li was complaining why the God of Fortune didn't want pose 'giving orange' with her...well....haha..




haha..cannot see our eyes already..hmm..actually we were wearing Mickey Mouse t-shirts..



Muakkksss..hehe..I know she was happy.. :P



Never in our dreams that we actually joined Red Cresent Society..and we never regret it..


Our 1st bite after fasting for 30 hours in Famine 30 Camp..we did it! my eyes were swollen..but Siu Li's eyes memang like that.. :P

We are gorgeous, aren't we? haha.. :P

Here are just a few pictures that we took..we have tons of it..those sweet old memories..I once heard someone said 'A picture says a thousand words'..Guess it's true after all..

P/S : Dear Siu Li, thanks for being such a dear friend.. :) * She's gona brag about this and fly high.. :X

10 baby monsters:

Anonymous said...

haha..
vy proud 2 bcm my roomate ler..
u should more m'hargai me..
dun owaz bully me, if not u wil regret de :p

Shi Wei said...

cheh..no ah..you should be proud and thankful that i promote u.. :P then don't always say no one want you already ah..haha..lol..eih, actually your are the one always bully me wor..say me pula..i know la..wait if i bully you, your 'ai ching bian tang' prince will kill me wor..so i don't dare abuse you.. :(

chen said...

yaya..shiwei i support u!!siuli always bully us one..dapao bian dang oso dun1 dapao 4 us..see!she's so bad!!Lol

oops...i think im in trouble now :p

Shi Wei said...

aiyo Pei Chen, you should not say it out here mah.. *start to sweat already.. haha..everyone thinks that Siu li is very 'kuai' but then behind you all, she abuse us..HELP US!! just kidding la..we abuse each other and happy with it..haha..sounds crazy? lol..aiya..that guy really 'ng sek chou' la..must give him some music already..we are her 'hou chi mui' so if wanna 'tar pau' must 'tar pau' for us also! 'kek sei'!

Anonymous said...

WEI!!!dun discuss about here ler!!!
kek sei wo!!!BABI shiwei n peichen :@

Shi Wei said...

Chou Siu Li..call us B***..no image already la you..sendiri cari pasal lo..huh.. (,'')

Anonymous said...

i dun care :p

Shi Wei said...

No guys want u already lo..saham jatuh liao..lol :X

Anonymous said...

if guys wan me i KILL u!!!
WaHaha...scare ler..

Shi Wei said...

Not scared ah..if you kill me, he'll LEAVE you..so sama2 die lo..haha..lol.. :P