BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 24, 2008

Kian How's Farewell..

Oh my, most of my pictures are in my house's desktop..i shifted all my pictures there when my precious laptop went to hospital..her bluetooth was not functioning and so she was admitted for a month..i seriously had a bad time then cause i can't do anything with my laptop away from me..Grateful to my friends who were willing to lend me theirs when they were not using. Gan En!!(Haha..sounds weird right? i've learned this word from Tzu Chi Society)..I haven't shift back my pictures to my laptop..Ok, so now my laptop has these pictures of our talented volleyball player, well-to-do and good looking(ooppsss..better not praise so much, he will blush easily..lol) coursemate..so this post is specially dedicated to him..Hope he can hear me..HArrrrLLoooooWWWWWW!!!!



Our beloved coursemate, Kian How(i used to spell Jian How because this is how we pronounce his name in Chinese) has left for US for some kind of working experience, i not really sure what's the exact programme..He went to become a waiter and then i heard he got promoted to like supervisor/something like that (i'm still blur of his who,what,where,why and how roundabout)..so can't really say much about his well-being now..but i know he went to a lot places whenever he can-New York, LA and all sorts of infamous streets..You know like those in movie-15th Avenue Street..it's so COOL!

My beloved buddy, PC e-mailed him almost any other time whenever she's free..There's this one time that he didn't reply her mail (understandable, he's busy..) and she threw tantrums at him..that was so funny (to me..)..I don't know how but i think she kinda scolded him in the mail..Jian How, i pity u la! :X I guess he must have felt guilty so he called her one day when i was there too..If can, she wanna talk whole day *Sweat .. and i was awaken by her excitment-happy-ggigling manner and there i couldn't close my eyes anymore..so i decided to like cut into their conversations and said 'I wanna talk to him too!!' I think i've said like more than 10 times only i actually get to get hold on her mobile.. *Sigh And here's what my conversation with him that i could remember..


KH: SW, how are you?
Me: Fine..You?
KH: Fine too..Don't keep sleep ah..
Me: Huh? Come on..You call at 9am ler,sir..
KH: Haha..I recall you always sleep when i sms/call you to lend tutorials
Me: Ok, it's still the same old me..Where's my souvenir?
KH: Errr..haven't buy wor..what you want?
Me: Don't know..You buy what you think suits me la..Not sincere one..
KH: Okay, i'll buy toys for u since u're so cute..
Me: Huh? Toys? kidding ah? i'm not small kid..
KH: You look and behave like small kid mah..
Me: What la..So bad!! Okla..expensive..talk next time when got chance k..Bye bye..
KH: Bye bye


There i bid farewell and my buddy still continue and chat with him..Hello? It's costly but it's rare that he'll reply e-mail what more call..so okla, PC!! understand why you are so happy..hehe.. :P


A week before he went US, we threw a farewell party for him..Imagine we won't be seeing him for a semester that is 6 months..well, even if he's in UKM, we don't see him that often..Just that the thought that he's leaving us that made us go gaga..Let's see why he's always not around..His class is from Monday to Wednesday, which he squeezed 6-7 subjects in the 3 days..and the rest of the days? he'll dissapear..unless he has activities and projects..where he dissapear to? to meet his sweet sweet girlfriend..they are just a lovely couple.. :)


Here's a picture of them..I've grabbed from his friendster album..hope they're ok with it..Sorry ya, i just can't help to post it here..will ask permission when u're back? :)



So sweet and lovely right?


So we went to a restaurant at Hentian Kajang for dinner..and there were 7 guys and 7 girls..fair enough right? guess what? the guys' food were as much as us, girls..and then it wasn't enough for them..too bad huh? hey, we girls also need eat that much k? and then they looked at us wickedly as if trying to steal our food but it was well guarded..hehe..





The economist in Amin..Why i did that silly face? Gosh..





I forgot why we laughed so happily but we did ate till stomach bloated up(me actually..haha)






Hey, we are trying to smile and post nicely why yit lin disturb? naughty!!






Poor Siu Li's face kena cut dy..but me still nice..lol.. *wink *wink :P






Ok..let's see..Front from left : Xiao Ting, Pei Chen, Mun Yee, ME, Siu Li, Pei Yun, Yit Lin


Behind from left : Dong2, Ah Bong, Yin Kang, Music, Guang Yau, JIAN HOW, Ah Wang



Time passed so swifly and he's gonna come back soon..So currently i'm patiently waiting for my souvenir from US..hehe..Definitely DON'T WANT TOYS!! I remembered he said wanna send postcard to UKM for us but til now, it's not seen anywhere..maybe he forgot but we remember..haha..so he owe us a lot especially his dear coursemates whom he always asked for last minute tutorial answers and assignments..* HINTING!! well, we do miss his presence and hopefully he don't mistreat us ya when we're too good to him..haha..



P/S: I wanna BIG,BIG souvenir :P

2 baby monsters:

chen said...

hahaha!ongshiwei..i didnt noe tat u will addicted 2 blogging!wah seh..3 posts in a day!seems like u have alot more 2 tell oh..Lol.Ur roomie goin 2 blame me again 4 tat..aiyo

well..i wana reclaim somethin!i didnt email him everytime when im free k?i oni email him when i have somethin 'important' 2 tell.There's too much secrets between us :)

tat day we havent finish toking on de phone ma..so of course canot pass de phone 2 u :) u so gan jiong!looks like more excited than me!haha.But if im not mistaken,tat day when he called me u alomost wake up d k?so it wasn't me made u couldnt close ur eyes again :P sumore it is not costly 4 him 2 call.Oni like RM0.018 per mins if im not mistaken..veri cheap le

he's almost back & he might had bac..hopefully he remember our souvenirs.Lol

Shi Wei said...

haha..yalo..gotta admit i get ADDICTED to something very easily..

yaya..she says you influence me mah..actually got a bit lo..i everytime see you blog til so happy so i decided to blog again..and there she will say i do something that has no nutritien(mei you yin yang) again..lol..

what secret and 'important' thing til you have to tell him only and not NOT US? *thinking

me almost wake up? you also know i'm not that early person..when no class, don't have 12pm i won't wake up wor..

of course la..if you want, give you one day also not enough one..i'm not kan cheong la..was in the mood to disturb both of you..haha..lol..

hmmm..ya..that rate is cheap..and he definitely can afford it..so i'm gonna :X

yes yes..SOUVENIRS!! :)