BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 24, 2008

Time's up..

I woke up just nice-not that early and not too late, 11.30am..Wanted to pass up my paper work..Well, went to the printing shop and realized the paper work that i've saved in my Kingston couldn't open..Oh.my! I remembered whenever i saved my paper work, it stated 'You have edited some features which cannot be opened with earlier version'..Just upgraded to Microsoft 2007 and guess what, computer labs and cyber cafes in UKM are still using 2003! Wonder when they will upgrade..Now we are already in 2008, gonna 2009 soon, in like less than 2 months..Ok, so i came back my room and see what's the problem.. * Tired already.. With 2 low and 1 super high,L-shaped flight of stairs and another option of straight,steep stairs which make you think that as if you could climb to Heaven, i could barely breathe out my exhaustion..

Asked roomie whether i could use her printer..mine was out of black ink catridge..It seems that she was so nice to let me use (she sometimes will hesitate, but i still ignore..hehe :P)..but her colour ink catridge ran out and i desperately need the colours for my graph..so i swtiched the ink catridge..yeah, we bought the same Canon IP1880 with a bargain and cheapest price in town (Still proud of it)..so i used her black ink and my colour ink and guess what, it just went perfectly smooth..ahhh..Finally!!It was already 2pm and my stomach says 'i need some input'..haha..so went cafe and eat 2 burgers-1 benjo and 1 hotdog..hey, i'm not a great eater and the portion of the food is small actually *giving excuse :P

Go ahead to tape my finished product..and it is seriously thick..then went to my faculty to hand up at Pusat Perkembangan Pelajar..FINALLY!!! FINALLY!!! can't be more delight than this.. *Sigh with relieve..And it's 3pm..

Well, we all are still in kolej..Didn't go for outing as we thought..Too tired..Everyone was busy with assignments as study week has started actually..My roomie said wanna go swimming cause kinda boring..I was like 'huh? now? raining wor..' She was so optimistic and said 'no thunder mah..rain gona stop soon' (in Chinese of course)..Well, i guess our lazyness with give in by then..

Yeah! Heading for home tomorrow..can't be more excited that that..i told my dad that i'm going home for a few days then will come back UKM to study..he said 'don't need..can study at home also mah..only you alone, nobody will disturb you..' I was like 'hmmm..yeah, but at home cannot study..' I always feel home is so comfy that i don't wana do anything else besides sleep and eat! haha..All i can say is my parents miss me! and i miss them too..haven't been back for nearly a month, no wonder they don't let their precious baby go back UKM so soon..Did I say 'baby'? Yes..i'm still a baby in their hearts..haha..and they still cal me baby til now..sometimes 'Ah Mei', that's not because i'm the youngest but "Mei" is my name in Cantonese..so coincidence heh? :)

Alright..i'm gona post what i've said i wanted to in my next post NOW..wah..1 day 2 posts, everyday like this i'm gona be BLOGAHOLIC! but after tomorrow, i'm gonna be like so-not-me..my house internet line prob..how to survive? * sob * sob

0 baby monsters: