BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 24, 2008

Hey, what's in me..

I have been blogging from last time but stopped since the internet line in my house created problem to me. It was like so slow, lagging and the next thing I knew, it stated ' Window Explorer cannot find this page'..Hey, i've waited for like 5 minutes and this is what the line did to me? I kinda got fed up ever since because i don't even have a chance to do something online(Err..let me think..2 years perhaps)..And guess what, til now it was not fixed..lol

I know, it was like years ago and i haven't been thinking to blog til now..Not that i'm super duper free now..It's just blogging is so IN nowadays(okay, i knew since LAST TIME) and i'm tempted to write a little diary,hmm..this is not a personal one definitely..plus my kolej has WIFI now, i definitely start drolling already..so here i confess i will get super ADDICTED with this..i'm already a slave to online.. *sob *sob can't live without onlining..gotta blame my BORING lifestyle here..besides eating, sleeping, doing assignment, hanging around with my buddies, what else can fulfil my loneliness?? ONLINE!!!!!

Oh my, my brain box is so over exhausted these days..loads of assignments+presentations
+paper work+finals!! I definitely need a break.. :( heard my roomie and buddy say wana go for an outing tomorrow..BUT..i still have to finish my paper work and the date line is..TOMORROW!! hey, wait..why am i blogging when i should be concentrating doing my paper work? can't help it.. :( i can type the paper work and blog at the same time, killing two birds with a stone..hehe.. :P keep switching between the two..ok..where am i? *blur

Just finish my 1st final paper, EK!! alright..it was darn tough..With only 2 hours to finish 5 fill in the blanks, 5 objectives, 3 short essays with 6 sub questions in each..let me count 5+5+(6x3)=28 questions in total..* i'm never good in Math (totally my WEAKNESS!!-have to confess :/ )..with only 2 hours, the lecturer expect us to write like wind? hey, the brain can't even breathe a bit..it was so squeezed like sandwich..before i could even think of the so-confusing terms, i have to throw everything out from my brain..where is mercy? :( swtiching between english and malay is not really a problem but the terms, u know..it may differ a bit..lecturer and reference books in english BUT exams in malay.. *sigh can they just fix everything in english rather than letting us to translate all the terms ourselves.. *blur after all, we still have to refer to english reference books..and what the university say? UKM=National University of Malaysia and will use malay as it's our national languange..UKM was the first university to implement Malay languange in it's courses and so should now remain..Come on..who will use malay languange in the work force..i felt lost when compare myself with my friends who study in ENGLISH of the same course.. *SPEECHLESS

Something light up my brain..i guess i'm gona write what i've been through throughout my years in UKM in my next post, which i don't think 1 post will enough to fit everything..alright, i'm just in 2nd year 1st semester..not that senior yet right? lol..kinda regret for not blogging earlier..gonna refresh back my memory of yester years..ok, i'm not that old yet..but perhaps certain details i might miss out..before even start, i'm already excited now..hehe..there are way too much to write..and those sweet old memories.. :) there are tons of pictures in my laptop..gona upload together with it also..looking forward for my next post..YEAH!! :P

2 baby monsters:

chen said...

hey!finally make ur own blog again..haha!but seems like it was not a gd timing since u still not yet finish doin ur paper work which is need 2 pass up by 2day!(it's 2.43am now) faster finish it or else u canot go out with us 2 relax..hehehe
looking forward 4 ur new post :)

Shi Wei said...

haha..now finish liao lo..u also lo.. :P we both manage to finish it..cheers! :) don't know we jadi go out tomorrow onot ler..thanks..gona go back home soon so not sure whether can post it mah..house internet line prob.. :/