BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Exam period!! Argghhh...

Sometimes I wonder why do I have to take exams for nearly half of my life? I have been taking exams as young as 5 years old in kindergarten and now at the age of 21, exams stil going on and it don't seems to end..gosh..imagine during primary and secondary schools we have monthly tests, about 3-4 months once in a year..can you imagine after all these years, how many exams that i actually took? that also haven't included quizzes..i don't wanna count..i've lost count..and ya, i'm never good in Mathematics, so don't wanna make wrong equations and sums..gosh..life is so exam oriented! all we know is EXAM! EXAM! EXAM! aren't we enough of this? my brain is so hair-wyred each time exam is around the corner..ya, i'm a happy-go-lucky person, trying not to stress out myself so much..i tend to have this if-you-try-your-best-it's-enough thinking..maybe i shouldn't have that kinda thinking..i should have think this way : I WANT ALL As..hmmm..ok, this thinking itself will definitely make me go nuts ( brain screw lose) and the next moment, you'll see me end up living in my happy own world..nah, i don't want this..why wanna make myself suffer? i might as well try my best and face the exam and don't think about it after that..this would make my life easier..if not, STRESSSSSS for years is totally insane..


I sat for my second paper-Marketing today..there were 85 objectives and 15 correct/wrong statements but super tricky..don't know whether i did well enough but it's finally over..finally don't have to read the super thick and countless small words book that left me nearly go crazy and made me faint on my bed so many times anymore.. * Relieved..left 5 more papers..yeah!


Today is the last day for me to get Jaring UKM service..awwww..make me feel so pathetic! must they cut our wireless connection at this moment??? maybe it's good also then onlineaholic like me can concentrate in studies rather than online..(ya, right! i still can go foyer and online but I'm lazy..) I heard next semester if we wanna use Jaring UKM, we have to pay for it...PAY! we have to pay for something that can be obtained for FOC actually..but for the convenience of onlining even though we're on our bed, i guess we just have to give a nod..feel the hidden force that make our pockets all go empty.. *sigh..we can't do anything without money..money is important, money is evil, money can determine our lives..in short, MONEY IS EVERTHING!!


Yesterday went library and studied for the Marketing paper today..suddenly i crave for Tomyam Mushroom soup..so i asked Siu Li wetha we can go Ameer Ali mamak stall and she said YES..hehe..what some more? go for FOOD BATTLE la..just kidding..haha..Siu Li have throat infection recently and she cannot eat spicy and fried food..poor gal! she's been eating porridge and mainly non spicy dishes for days..then she realized her throat got better yesterday and she wanna go wild and eat tomyam..so i ordered nasi goreng kampung, tomyam mushroom soup and milo o ice..Pei Chen ordered cheese naan and milo o ice..and Siu Li ordered cheese naan, tomyam mushroom soup and milo ice..luckily hers the waiter took order wrongly and gave her the normal mushroom soup but according to her, it tasted a little spicy cause of the cili padi..luckily it was not tomyam..if not, it will burn her throat..she drank a sip of my tomyam soup and she said it was burning already..as usual, i ate the fastest..don't know why, but according to my friends, i started to eat super fast starting from this semester..Pei Chen's food. as usual, reached the latest and she always eat rather slow..don't know is it because i'm too fast..probably..and I 'curi' eat her french fries a little..haha..hmmm..suddenly i was craving for roti boom..Siu Li was encouraging me to order..see this kinda friend? she wanna 'curi' eat so ask me order and i will be the one paying for it..smart right? finally ordered! was so full and satisfied! (so long didn't go out already of cause must eat til 'puas'..hehe.. *giving excuses )


So in short, i ate 1 roti boom+tomyam mushroom soup+milo o ice+a sip of Siu Li's mushroom soup+Pei Chen's french fries and a bite of cheese naan..FUUULLLLLLLL!!!!! I totally use the word "DISTRESS" as an excuse..i wouldn't wanna say i'm a big eater..did i just say that? oopppss..People say 'EAT TO LIVE NOT LIVE TO EAT'..I guess i 'LIVE TO EAT' just for yesterday..ya right! lol.. :P



Old people used to say : Can eat is prosperous ( Sik tat hai fuk in Cantonese )..Eating delicious and mouth-watering food can give us happiness..So EAT! EAT! EAT!

0 baby monsters: