BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Post The Devil Me..

Continue from the previous post-The Devil Me..

After i post up about my lil'-naughty-devil of me snapping their pictures while sleeping with their notes stil in their hands, i was very excited..and i kept telling them to see my new post (digging my own grave..but i was excited as ever..hehe)..before that, when they woke up, they kept blaming each other for influencing each other fell asleep..Pei Chen said she saw Siu Li slept first that's why she also fell asleep..vice versa..but Siu Li was the one correct..Pei Chen was fast asleep when Siu Li was also nearly asleep, with eyes half opened..i'm a spy..hehe..then not long, Siu Li also ter-sleep already..and I was ready to take action..hehe

So, they finally read about it..I was at study desk..they were at room..heard them burst into laughters and kept hearing them calling me "Chou Shi Wei"..and said i very bad la etc..and they said all sorts of funny stuff :

Siu Li : Chou Shi Wei! 'curi' take my picture..but luckily cannot see my face..they won't know it's me..haha..
ME : I wrote your name there already..hmm..
Pei Chen : Chou Shi Wei! Can see my face..so ugly the picture that you took..DELETE IT!!
ME : No way.. :P Cute mah..
Siu Li : Aiyo, Boldcan see my leg very fat..
ME : huh? you 'sendiri say one'..haha ( in my mind)
Pei Chen : Eeeeeehhhhhhhh(very high pitch) * Geram
ME : Don't care.. :P ( In my mind)
Siu Li and Pei Chen : You so 'chin kak' 'curi' take our pictures..
ME : No wor..nice mah..hehe :P
Siu Li and Pei Chen : Can delete that pictures or not? So ugly..You delete la..We'll 'pura-pura' sleep again and let you snap then nicer lo..
ME : Crazy these two fellas (in my mind)
Siu Li and Pei Chen : Want or not? Faster la..we'll do the sleeping pose and let you snap again then you delete that ugly pictures and post up the new nicer pictures cause we'll sleep beautifully..
ME : Really crazy..

You see : They can actually request for me to snap their sleeping post again and they are willing to act sleeping so that i post up their nice sleeping look..'Kenot tahan'!! So, i chose to ignore them.. :P

In short, they don't really care that I 'curi' took their pictures..They only care and mind that they don't look nice and appealing in the pictures.. * Pengsan.. .Shake my head..so i'm glad to say that these two girls are my crazy buddies and darn funny..See..i'm so good that i don't wanna say 'i don't know both of you' lo..lol..and i can tell that they are so happy that i kinda do this naughty stuff..i'll take it as they encourage and motivate me to do more~ :P

They say wanna take revenge and do back the same thing to me..hmmm...I'M NOT SCARED!! my sleeping pose sure nice one..hehe.. :P

P/S : Pei Chen and Siu Li, sorry lo for taking pictures without asking your permissions..next time i'll use my supernatural power and connect to your dreams..i'll 'keng soh' with you in your dream world and ask you pose nicely k? deal ya! :)


0 baby monsters: