BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

TWENTY 3 soon!

I'm still digesting with the fact that I'm already in my twenties and yet, now or rather VERY SOON, I'm gonna turn TWENTY 3!! I have a rather mix feeling this year cause it mean a lot! I've to be more responsible, I've to be more mature and I've to be a better person!

Recently, I've been so carried away with my thesis that my life was so messed up. I was staying in Tzu Ching house these few days and gosshh, I must say, I MISS those crazy moments that we had together while doing charitable works all these while..For a while, I thought I was having some gap with them cause I've been losing touch with Tzu Ching this semester (cause I focus on @) but I was proven wrong when we clicked on so well, STILL! ahhhh..I ♥ THEM!


Thanks for celebrating Music and my b'day in I-City! So ngam the scene, I like!

I didn't expect that they'll celebrate mine cause that night was Music's b'day..lol


0 baby monsters: