BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Family bonding------>China

Just got back from China after a week off..Not sure when I'll blog bout it since I haven't blog finish bout TW yet..lol..My family wanted some bonding moments and so, we followed on a tour to Guilin and Guangzhou..The sceneries were breathtaking with rivers and countlesss mountains all over Guilin where we sat boats almost everyday to view infamous mountains with various shapes and names. Guangzhou is more of a busy city with cars everywhere and people there speaks Cantonese! Overall, it was a nice experience minus the no-doors-public-toilets and people's social ills. It wasn't really a pleasant trip throughout but I was really blown away by the wonderful mother nature which made this trip worthwhile and yet not fully satisfied!



OK, now that I'm back, I've to pia thesis again! hopefully my lecturer will approve me soon~ *prays

0 baby monsters: