BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 10, 2010

When my friends..

When most of my friends were looking for jobs months ago, I was like 'why are they so kiasu? haven't even graduate so fast wanna find jobs?';
When my friends were struggling with thesis, so am I;
When my friends have completed their thesis, I'm still struggling, looking for hope that lecturer will approve mine after asking me to change 3-4 times the same old thing;
When some of my friends have found job and some are on vacation to various parts of the world now, I'm STILL FREAKING DOING MY THESIS cause I've to redo the whole thing ( Thanks la, lec..Deadline is so near already, now only tell me though I met you so many freaking times )
and When my friends graduate this very year, I hope that I can graduate too! *Gulps (Ok, self-pat) and also be on this year's convocation list [Lec kept tell me that there's chances that my name won't be on this year's convo list if I extend my thesis.. T.T then why keep don't wanna approve mine? =.= ]

Ok, honestly I don't wanna compare myself with my friends but I can't help but to think why am I one of the unlucky ones? Cause of thesis, I wasn't myself lately..I turned to be a quiet person, moody and almost like a lifeless human..I didn't wanna talk much, I was on my bluey lappy almost 24/7~ My family was worried ( I'm SORRY T.T)..Well, I feel much better now~ Hope to get approval soon..This is sickening!





Thinking of my vacation soon..I need a break!

2 baby monsters:

[I Live For This] said...

hey, don worry girl...
sure can convo de..
i also still doing. and i extend too.
well, last year got senior start to do during 3rd sem still can grad n attend convo la... so no worry.

Shi Wei said...

Ch : wah! since when you got read my blog de? lol..

really oh? Zaini la keep tell me that that's why I worry mah..i do till kixiao dy.. T.T ohhhh..ok..then let's jia you together! :) thanks! :P