BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Some words to my best roomie ever ♥

Dear Best Roomie,

When I got your sms where you told me that YOU MISS ME ( yeah, I'm so happy~~ lol..cause you're the type that doesn't really show/say out your emotions much ), I'm truely touched!! You said that you were unpacking stuff that you brought back from UKM and you saw this lil' letter than I once wrote to you in TBGL camp (gossshhh, I totally forget bout it till u mentioned..I think I've wrote something like 'you're my best roomie' and praised you till you're in cloud nine..lol..I'm sincere!! )



I'm your 1st valentine eh? Gave you this heart shaped love on Valentine's Day to make you feel that you're loved always..♥ *Ahhh, I overtake YM first..hehe.. :P



I still remember vividly...



When we 1st met in K5D318, we both clicked immediately..And we did some nasty stuff during the 1st week of MMM where we skipped some activities and claimed that we were sick and physically unfit..lol ( we really have diarrhea but it was minor and we slept till we missed the activities..hehe )..



We love sleeping so much that we could sleep almost 24/7 everyday! lol..Everyone who called us would say 'huh? you're sleeping again?'..No, we should correct it 'we're STILL sleeping!' rofl



And there's one period where we slept together (shared on your single bed when we heard there's ghosts in Amin..lol ); just too scared to sleep though our beds are just like 5 steps to each other's..haha


We both always registered the same subjects at the same time where we always go to lectures together..Studying together..




Pic taken during lectures..concentrating real hard eh? lol..You would always listen to your MP3 and that made me hard to talk to you in boring lectures..haha



We had so much fun learning Korean languange..The 1st level was kinda tough for us cause the stern Korean lecturer always pick on us somehow! Don't know why! =.= And that made us don't feel like upgrading..and well, just knowing 'An nyeong ha se yo' should be enough la since everyone else (mostly) in M'sia only know that phrase too..lol



Studying hard for exam...or not?! haha..


Joined all the activities together ( though just both of us Chinese ),



You accompanied me to join TBGL camp cause we found out that it was so challenging and interesting. True enough, from getting ourselves to get soak in muddy water and got bitten by leeches(eeewwwwww) to sleeping in a tent with sand as the base with lizards and monkeys as companions~It was an awesome experience..




We starved ourselves for 30 hours for a charity event organized by UNICEF and other NGOs..Goshhh, the 1st meal after that (just a small piece of banana cake and a bottle of soya milk) was damn delicious!



Though we lost in that challenge, but we had so much fun! Gosh, I love your sportingness..We clicked so much cause we both were never afraid to try and do anything~ It's just so nice when I said I wanna try this and that and you would say YES most of the time! :D



It's so surprising that we both managed to be in the Committee Member of BSMM..And it's even more surprising that we're both selected to participate in First Aid Competition (PPC)! Haha..It's the passion and enthusiast in First Aid, I guess..We started from ZERO knowledge to knowing more and more to save people's lives!




Joining Tzu Ching came as a BIG SURPRISE to me..I'm a noob in Chinese..And yeah, this organization is so Chinesey where I'm blur all the time..However, it's the good deed and helping people that made me never quit..I soon managed to improve my Chinese but well, still far behind than a Year 1 kid..lol..But, it's the big and loving family in Tzu Ching that has touched my heart and many others more, I'm sure.. :)



Well, we basically did everything together, thus we're almost 24/7 together all the time..So much so that we're often seen together everywhere, we're called the Amin Twins..rofl..People always say that we look alike (nola..where got?) and always mistaken both of us..Would call me Siu Li and you Shi Wei..It's funny really..And it's not only com mates who are like that but also coursemates and other friends..A lot!!! And the funny part is they'll look at our eyes but could call us wrongly and when we tried not to respond/acted blur (to make them realize), they would say 'ahhhh, can't help it la!' rofl


We could be seen wearing the same clothes sometimes whether to class/activities/outing..I don't know..It's just we have the mood to wear the same clothes most of the time..




We thought wearing specs is fun! We wanted to flaunt our newly bought specs and so we wore it out for dinner one day~Boy, it wasn't comfy :/ but hey, fashionable ok? :D I feel like I look like a nerd and she looks like a teacher..haha



Camwhoring and taking pics is like our biggest interest..Always camera sensitive!! But we always have to make sure that our flash don't show that much~ =.= It's hard, really!



And the journey that we both had gone through together throughout our 3 years in UKM..


Our first year...


Second year..


And third year..



We've grown so much!





I know you will miss me loads too!! :P



Still remember that I said I'm gonna be your lao kong if you don't have a bf? Now, you don't need me anymore T.T lol..happy for u leh! It's my turn to find my Mr Right~ ahhhaaaaaa..

Now that we're on our journey to seek for our bright future, I wish you all the best and may you find your true happiness and the career that you wanted! May all go smoothly for you~ And for sure, I'm so gonna MISS YOU, KEE SIU LI! ♥




LOVE,


Always your rommie,



Ong Shi Wei :P



3 baby monsters:

chen said...

so touch.. =( u all have so much memories 2gather..osw..u din miss me? :'(

siuli said...

osw u make me cry in oldtown..ppl look weird on me T-T
hpc we miz u too leh..msg v u evyday bt stil wil miz =)
u all at mlc stil can meet owaz, bt me.. =(

Shi Wei said...

PC : haha..yala..since 1st day in UKM together mah till now..almost everyday see her face, sometimes will sien geh~ :P lol..got la!who say i didn't miss u? just that I feel damn touched at that moment and thus, I blog bout it..Gonna have another post on UKM stuff..ahhh, but too much! when i have time la! =.= how's job hunting?

KSL : I also T.T when I write this oh! Such nice memories we had together for 3 years!! haha..people thought your bf bully u mah! lol..hmmm..though we're in mlk, we don't really meet ler.. =.= nvm, we'll have gathering soon geh..and we'll meet in july mah..i wanna have photo shooting geh ler..if can, i wanna go bukit tinggi~ it'll be damn nice and no one ever do that before!! if time don't allow, probably putrajaya will do.. :)