BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

To usher my 23rd~

Yayyyyyyy!!! Very excited indeed..Gonna turn 23 in 2 days!! A sudden adrenaline rush made me changed my bloggie's template (it was there ever since my 1st post) and header (It'll be my pic from now on..haha)! No more childish template and headers (But sometimes can't help it..how can I say no to cute stuff?? =.=)~~ Ohhh, my blogging style will still be the same..My personal thoughts and feelings, my uni life (working life from now on!), my friends (I could sense more new faces here soon..), my travel stories (takes time as usual..lol)..In short, MY LIFE!



Ah Mi said she's already married at my age but I'm still looking like a child at 23.. =.= how? I think I'm gonna try to be more matured lah..


P/S : I've lost all the blog urls after I've changed to a new template..How come like this?? T.T
To all my friends/who read my blog/whom I've once linked, please drop me your blog url on chat box/comment ya..Thanks!! :)

2 baby monsters:

You Tze said...

Haha..hey! I love the new skin and the layout! esp the 'places i stepped in' and 'always on my mind'. Haha =) cool! Maybe I should do the same =) Can copy?

Shi Wei said...

Hey, hey! yup, I love it too la..used quite some time to do it lo..rofl..and suddenly have that idea so i tried and omg, i like it so so much..and so hard to choose like 1/2 out of so many pics..haha..yeah, of course can copy la..no harm..i'm gonna see myself there..yayyy! *look too highly on my myself..hahahaha.. :P