BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Torture~

It's the second week of exam..Last week passed without much stress as I only has 1 paper that week..This week another 1 paper..And next week, 3 continuous papers!!!

Somehow rather, I can never focus my head on the notes/books..You know where mind will start to wonder elsewhere after a few minutes..And then will start to do other things like online-FB, Blogging, MSN etc like one busy woman..And after that will start to hunt for food with the saying that goes 'Because we used up a lot of energy when reading, so we feel hungry easily'~ And then when the weather is so nice-rain/freaking hot, it tempts me to sleep! And there goes my one day!! =.=

Don't know how I'll go through this three weeks, but trust me, the third week, I'll be like a crying baby acting histeria and emo-ing away~ Hope not! Arghhhhh..I need motivation badly! (,'')



My notes-freaking hard to understand!!


I'll be like in a zombie mode once I start studying~


STUDY!!
.
.
.
.

STUDY!!
.
.
.
.
STUDY!!




P/S : It's my final year..I just need to endure for another 2 times and puffff I'm graduating! Yippeeeeee!!!! I seriously need to get my head into my notes now!! Exam is really a torture!! :@ Chiao~

0 baby monsters: