BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Day 1 LCCT Malaysia---->Taoyuan Airport(Taiwan)

I was so excited the day before and ya, I have packed like a few weeks before when I had break in the middle of my finals..But it's just clothes..And still have lots to pack! I didn't know why but I packed till 5am when my flight is on that same day, 5.50pm..It was so rush and tiring!


So messy! Arghhhhh..Putting in and taking out stuffs from my luggage cause I kept change my mind of what should I bring and what is needed..lol



While waiting to check in my luggage..The queue was so long that I waited nearly 1 hour~


With Kiki, Su Ying, Shereen..We're all going Taiwan together..Yeah!!!

With Ah Pa and Ah Mi..And Ah Jie who couldn't make it to send me off..Ohhhh..I miss all of you.. :@



Boarding Air Asia..Wohoooooo~

Shereen and Su Ying were trying to act cute..lol

The sky view from the airplane was just so spectacular..

Camwhore to kill time..Gosh! Nothing to do there~ Pretty bored!

My online pre-booked meal : Chicken rice..Rm10!!!I didn't know that we can choose the menu online~ :(




Air Asia is just so cramped that it's very not comfy..And for 5 hours, there's nothing to do but TRYING TO SLEEP..These are some of the poses that I've tried to make myself feel comfy but =.='''' I still can't sleep!! :(









Finally reached Taoyuan Airport..Luckily the custom let me go cause I didn't realize that my passport is gonna expire in 6 months..Oh gosh!


This is so cute! They have glasses for those who have sight problem..It's to fill up the forms..


The 2 AIESEC-ers who came and picked us up-Becky and Jamie..

Applied for the Youth Travel Card at the Customer Service Centre..With this card, we can travel around Taiwan with its listed destinations, we can get discounts..And it's FREE to apply this card..I got to know bout this online.. :)

MALAYSIA Hot To Go!!!

Woohoooooooo~ We have reached Taiwan!!!!Taiwan is just awesome! I love the wheather! It was chilly~ like Genting..18 degreesis still bearable with thin jackets/cardigans~ :)

2 baby monsters:

Anastasya Hong@Kylie said...

u very enjoy hoh!!!!!!!!!1

Shi Wei said...

haha..okla.. :) It's winter~ And I'm sick~ It's so scary coz the H1N1 here is very serious..But well, I guess it's cause I'm not used to the weather here..It's too cold..14 degrees..Winter+raining~