BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 6, 2009

♥Kawaii Facebook Layout♥

Good news people!! You know, the DULL white and blue layout in Facebook? WE DON'T HAVE TO FACE IT ANYMORE!!! Instead, we can add some colours and designs in our layout and make it look interesting! I seriously ♥ my new layout!! :D

Taddaaaaaaaaaaaa.........


Kawaii right? ♥

Align Center

Steps to obtain the new layout
:

1) Join the 'Personalize your Facebook Background and Colours'-If you see your friends have join in the group, simply press..Or else, just click on the link above..


You should come to this page-Minus the background~


2) In the page, you'll come across the box on the left titled INFORMATION, just below the 'profile picture' and above 'members' block-
Category: Entertainment & Arts - Fine artsDescription: HOW? 1. Join This Group 2. Invite all your friends to join. 3. INSTALL THE PROGRAM (StylishProfile) FROM HERE: http://stylishprofile.com 4. Select any styles from the collection!! http://stylishprofile.com REMEMBER: Invite all your friend to JOIN and INSTALL the program - than THEY CAN SEE YOUR STYLE ALSO!!! Privacy type: Open: All content is public.


3) Click the website


You'll come to this page with lots of layout to choose~ But WAITTTTTTTTTTTT!!!


4) Have to INSTALL THE PLUG IN first before you can choose the layout-Click on the 'INSTALL THE PLUG IN' box ( Green colour ) on the upper left..



There..the upper green box on the left!



5) Click RUN and within 5-10 minutes depending on your line, it should be done!

6) Choose Layout-So many for you to choose follow themes..Boxes on the left~ PREVIEW first

7) Click SELECT

Tadddaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! There you have nice layout for your Facebook! NO MORE DULL AND UNINTERESTING LAYOUT!! wohooooooooo...how great is that!!! :D


But wait...My review on it..

GOOD

1) Nice layout!! *Grins

2) ♥ it!!! haha..Ok, I open my Facebook like average 5 times a day...I think I'll open more after this..My new layout is just so kawaii~~~ :D

BAD

1) Only those who are member of this group can SEE OTHERS' NEW LAYOUT! If only you are, but not your friends, they can't see your new layout..I mean like you have new layout for others to see also right? What's the point seeing by yourself? =.=

2) THE FREAKING FUNNY PART IS : My friend's layout didn't turn out..All I can see is MY OWN LAYOUT BUT WITH HER PROFILE!! Seriously is this new layout only for MYSELF? I wanna others to see too..LAME! :X

3) Not much designs-STILL NEW! So okla~

4) A lil' troublesome-Why can't they make like Friendster? Where we can choose directly and not press this website, install plug in, bla bla bla.. (,'')


I guess they are gonna improvise it as time goes by~~~


ALL IN ALL, I JUST ♥ MY NEW FACEBOOK LAYOUT!!! ♥♥♥ *Smile widely


P/S : Thanks Eddie for teaching me how to make a page become a picture ( Don't know what you call it~ )..hehe..Nice one!!! Wheeeeeeee~~

1 baby monsters:

Shi Wei said...

Hey Mary, thanks..I just blog what I think.. :)