BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Hello from Taipei!

Just a short update..It's now 3am and I'm still happily online when I'm suppose to get a nice sleep after not havin proper sleep for days..lol..I mean I'm so excited that I'm now in Taipei and ya, I have FREE WIFI ( It's hard to get free WIFI in Taiwan..hehe ) in my hostel..So, I'm so happy that I still manage to play FB and update on me in Taiwan on the 1st day itself..wohooooooooo~

It was raining very heavily when Ah Pa, Ah Mi and me start the journey to LCCT..We were getting late and with the jam on the highway, which lots of accidents happened along the journey, we managed to reach the airport like less than 2 hours before my flight (5.50pm)..So kan cheong! Then I checked in my luggage bag ( So super heavy-18kg) and met up with Su Ying, Shereen and Kiki..

So we board Air Asia and the seats were so cramped! Feel so not comfy at all..And tried so many sleeping positions also to no avail and we talked the whole journey till we land Taoyuan Airport..Really very excited! hehe~ 2AIESECers came and pick us up-Jamie and Becky were so cute! They were excited all the way and we were laughing all the way to our hostel where we finally met Yule Shu, who I've MSN-ed,FB and e-mail all the while..

So, it's winter now in Taiwan..It's 18 degrees..Feels like Genting! and it's so cool walking on the street feeling chilly.It's not that cold yet..I so enjoy it..You know like walking in KL streets but with Genting atmosphere..So cool!! :D
Bus is at 6.30pm later..So we have time to walk around Taipei.. :D With the 3S ( Shi Wei, Su Ying and Shereen, it's gonna be a huge disaster! lol..


Boading Air Asia~~ *Excited



P/S : I'm gonna sleep now..Gonna write a full update soon..Going National Taiwan University later cause it's the uni's anniversary and they are having a huge event with lots of activities..I'm so gonna see Taiwan's university and ya, to see how we can compare to our local uni!!! lol..

3 baby monsters:

chen said...

shiwei....finally read ur blog d!haha.So how's de yule shu?hehe..take care urself there ya :)

Suying said...

[suying, shereen & mei ling]: mrs.shu shu~~hv u done toking 2 ur shu shu? even ur fren noes bout him eh...hmm?hmm? ;PPP

Shi Wei said...

Chen : haha..ya..I have WIFI in my school..so when I have nothing to do, I can online..But I'm kinda lazy..haha..ehhhh? He's like that lo..You see la, my friends are teasing me already..ishhhhhhhhhhh~ ya, I will..thanks

Su Ying, Shereen, Mei Ling : What la you all! Don't simply say ok? =.=''' Everyday tease me :( Ishhh..