BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The last of the last~

OK, it's my final semester and tomorrow it's my VERY LAST PAPER~ I couldn't tell what feeling I have now..I want it to end fast cause my head is so crappy right now but at the same time, I am so reluctant to bid goodbye to a place where I've survived to get a bachelor degree, mainly cause of my buddies ( gossshhhh..so gonna miss everyone.. :@ The truth is I've yet to feel emo maybe cause of my very final paper who drives me on the wall )..And 3 years in UKM is full of sweet and bitter moments..Will do a reflection of my life as a UKM student later on~ teee heeee!

Right now, head and eyes will be on notes..Well, actually that's not it..Still left with thesis which I'm still waiting for my lecturer to give a nod and after that I'm officially GRADUATING! Hopefully I pass all my papers la~ * Prays



A quite funny pic of me..ahhhaaa...Just wanna lift up my mood~ :D


P/S : Sickness, please don't be harsh with me!!! I need my brain to work for my paper tomorrow..Please ya..Thanks!!

0 baby monsters: