BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 9, 2010

Down~

I've been putting too much pressure on myself lately~ And thanks to my lazyness and blurness, now I'm kinda pushing myself too hard to get what's supposed to be done, DONE~ And I feel so stressful that I feel like puking every single minute, gasping for fresh air to breathe~ And I can't help but to wonder if I'll ever make a pause and give myself more excuse..But all I can say now is I REALLY HOPE I CAN GO THROUGH ALL THIS!

Suppose to go back hometown to meet up with Ah Jie and relatives this weekend, but kinda stuck in UKM now to finish up assignments and thesis, which made me feel even worse! And Yuzi isn't feel well too..She's feeling stressful with lots of not-so-good things that happened lately and I'm worried that she may slip into depression, being alone in India..really wish I could be there for her..and now that both of us are at down part of the wheel, we just don't know how we could advise each other besides being there always~ *Sigh..Really hope WE CAN GO THROUGH ALL THIS!





The bad auras..Just wanna shhooooo you away!!!! I'M GOONA BE TOUGH!
and Yuzi, I know you can too! :)

2 baby monsters:

iamenwan said...

don worry~ you can do it de!!
aza aza fighting!!
^^

Shi Wei said...

wow..En Wan!! u found my blog~ haha..paiseh! (,'') Thanks yo!! :) WILL FIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!! :D