BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Empty~

Haven't been blogging for some time again..Reasons? Busy with assignments, internship stuff, preparation for exam etc etc~~~ Nah, I'm just too lazy!

Recently I'm so absent minded..Don't know what is wrong with me..Some of the few examples : forgot to get back change after taking KTM/LRT tickets till I'm in the train ( Shit! Lost don't know how much due to my carelessness ), forgot to take the KTM/LRT tickets after putting it in to scan and just went ahead happily =.=''', forgot to take my stuff that I've put on the table after I dine in a kopitiam ( Luckily they were honest enough and keep it for me.. ) etc..

I seriously lost count of the series of incidents that I felt myself so foolish and yet I still got the chick to do make myself even more foolish! arghhhhh~~ and the number of times that I use the word 'forgot' make me feels like as if I'm from an outer space or something-My head and body are like not attached, doing things without any sense at all and it makes me feel like a lost soul~ Wandering around and things are completely hair wyred..Everything is not in the right place..Everything seems so messy and wrong~ :( But I hope to get it fixed real soon..I CAN DO IT!! :D


P/S : Just as I thought of fixing my messy-ness, there I left my bluey lappy's charger and battery at home and I happily brought back my lappy back to UKM..What's the point? I brought back an empty shell~ =.='''' I need more focus now!! Hiak, hiak!!
Exam blues are here~ Still doing my assignments though..and STUDY, STUDY and STUDY! (,'')

0 baby monsters: