BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Back~

OMG! It's been so so long since I last blog..and my passion for writing seems to have been blow away..was so busy with lots of stuff and event, making myself so exhauted all the time..arghhhh..and my schedule is so damn full and I still have a list of errands to run~~~ and it's not gonna end anytime soon :(

So what was I up to and what happened during my 'lost' ( 1 month)? Will write a short list here..
- Celebrated Ah Lee and Pei Chen's B'day :)
- Support friend's team in Basketball Banting Open&SUKEM-Go, go, go!!
- Pesta Tanglung Carnival-Sweaty
- Singapore-Jalan jalan & Cari Makan-gained weight..lol..fun
- Redang Trip:fieldwork-fun, tanned, tired
- Tons of assignment-arghhhhh
- Dancing-I fooled myself at the so-called audition; dissapointed :(
- Preparation for an AIESEC internship-tired, excited
- Tzu Ching events-back to the good part of me, happy
etc etc

LAZY TO UPLOAD PICS!!! Too many..Don't have the time right now..Lots of things waiting for me to do.. (,'') Hope I won't abandon my bloggie for too long the next time..I'm just exhausted from everything..Won't have rest till like next year? omg!

0 baby monsters: