BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 18, 2010

I can do it!

I've been going through not-so-smooth-and-nice roads lately-pile of workloads that someone left behind, stuck in my thesis, my hard disk spoiled which I have something important in it, gained weight excessively which I think it could reach a danger zone after counting my BMI, trapped in between someone's arguements, being used and taken for granted~ OK, ENOUGH!

And as for my inner side, I've been feeling empty and lonely, uncertain of the road ahead me which is so vague ( I'm gonna graduate in April if everything runs smoothly ), clock is clicking and time passes so swifly that I didn't managed to grab hold of some opportunities bla bla bla~ ENOUGH OF IT!

* Extracting all those negative elements and thoughts from my head *

FUTURE, what, where, how, when?

I've reached a certain point in my life to choose paths, THE RIGHT ONE, for a future which I forsee and dreamt of..Courage is all I need!

And I know, no matter what happens, I have a family that loves me unconditionally and also a best friend whom I can always depend on! They are the source of my strength where I am the director of my life! I'm so blessed to have all of you in my life! ♥ ♥




♥ L.O.V.E♥
You are the most important people in my life, always and forever~


Missing Yuzi so much! ♥




I'm gonna stay strong, I'm gonna dream big, I'm gonna tell myself 'SHI WEI, YOU CAN DO IT!!'

Nothing is impossible and I believe I CAN HAVE WHAT I WANT! :) :) :)

3 baby monsters:

You Tze said...

Hey!! That's really sweet =)
I'm glad to have you too...
and I totally understand all the trepidation you are feeling now...cause I feel the same about the future.
Don't worry...I guess, things will work out right someday, as long as you try your best to do the right things everyday =)
And as long as you never ever give up...

Shi Wei said...

Ya, hehe..Don't know what to reply cause I chat with u almost everyday~~ lol..Just wanna say I love u la~~~ :D

You Tze said...

YOU love me? Aww...and with the 'I' =D Hehe...I love you too =D